|Nutrition facts||100 g||1 serving (24 g)||Vitamins and minerals RI*|
|Energy value||1104 kJ/262 kcal||265 kJ/63 kcal||Vit. B1 300%
Vit. C 225%
of which saturated fatty acids
of which sugars
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||4,7 g||1,13 g|
|Sodium||1,875 g||0,45 g|
|Vitamin B1||13,75 mg||3,3 mg|
|Vitamin C||750 mg||180 mg|
|Magnesium||375 mg||90 mg|
|Calcium||750 mg||180 mg|
|Potassium||750 mg||180 mg|
Recommended daily intake is 5 servings. Do not use more then reccomended
- Palatinose – naturally sourced smart carbohydrate, providing full carbohydrate energy (4kcal/g) in a more balanced way thanks to its low-glycaemic profile. By improving fat oxidation during physical activity, it prolongs energy supply.
- Taurine – non essential amino acid, energizer.
- Vitamin B1 – contributes to normal energy metabolism, normal function of nervous system, normal cardiac system and normal psychological functions.
- Vitamin C – contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Magnesium – contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to maintenance of normal muscle contraction, to normal psychological functions and electrolyte balance.
- Calcium – contributes to maintenance of bones and teeth and to normal muscle function.
- Potassium – contributes to normal muscular and neurological function.
- Dextrose – instant source of energy. Simple carbohydate form known as monosaccharide which is absorbed in small intestine almost immediately after being consumed.
- Fibre from chicory root – supports normal intestinal function.
Unsuitable for children, pregnant and breast-feeding women.
Store in dry place at room temperature.