Superveget Restart instant hot energy meal is recommended for all athletes, both top and recreational, who require energy for their performance and/or directly after performance. Hot energy meal is an excellent food fuel source enhancing concentration and energy for students and drivers.
|Nutrition facts||in 100 g of product||in 1 serving (50 g)|
|Energy value||1555 kJ/369 kcal||777,5 kJ/184,5 kcal|
of which saturated fatty acids
of which sugars
|Protein||10,9 g||5,45 g|
|Salt||0,0 g||0,0 g|
|Magnesium||186 mg*||93 mg|
*The amount of magnesium in 100 g corresponds to 49.6 % of DRI – dietary reference intake for magnesium.
Ingredients: Buckwheat flakes (60 %), rice flour, glucose, goji – Lycium chinense, sugar, taurine (1.6 %), chia seeds (0.85 %), vanilla aroma, magnesium, caffeine (0,13 %), sweetener from stevia plant: steviol glycosides.
The hot meal contains:
- Taurine – non essential amino acid, energyzer.
- Caffeine – most widely consumed central-nervous-system stimulant. Supports allertness and focus.
- Dextrose – instant source of energy. Simple carbohydate form known as monosaccharide which is absorbed in small intestine almost immediately after being consumed.
- Chia seeds – rich in macro nutrients, fibre, vitamins, minerals and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Goji berries – high-antioxidant food rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Magnesium – contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to
maintenance of normal muscle contraction, to normal psychological functions and
Also suitable for gluten-free diet.
Contains caffeine – unsuitable for children, pregnant and breast-feeding women.
Store in dry place at room temperature.